Data Protection Notice
As of April 2021
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In this Data Protection Notice, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in our company.
Lawful basis for personal data processing
- Insofar as we obtain the data subject’s consent to the processing of personal data, the lawful basis for personal data processing is Article 6 (1) a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In the case of personal data processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, the lawful basis is Article 6 (1) b) GDPR. The same applies in the case of processing operations required to perform pre-contractual tasks.
- Insofar as personal data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the lawful basis is Article 6 (1) c) GDPR.
- Where processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and where such interests are not overridden by the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, the lawful basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
Notice concerning data protection in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 GDPR
We process your personal data that fall under the following data categories:
- Company register number,
- Powers of representation,
- Contact persons,
- Name of the spouse or partner, if applicable
- Business address and other addresses,
- Telephone number, fax number, e-mail address,
- Customer homepage,
- Bank details, credit card details,
- VAT number,
- IP address,
- Data that you provide to us in order to fulfil our contractual obligations in the course of our business relationships, e.g. pictures, photos, room layouts, videos, graphics (we assume that all rights of use and exploitation are authorised).
If you contact us by e-mail or phone, you give your consent to receive a call back and/or information from us. The data you provide will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the request, sending information material and in the event of follow-up questions until expiry of the applicable statutory retention period.
If you provide us with your data, we will use it for the following purposes:
- For customer support as well as
- for our own advertising purposes, for example for sending offers and advertising brochures (in paper and electronic form).
You may revoke this consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, we will no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from that time on. To revoke your consent, please contact: S3 Raum & Design e.U.
Furthermore, the data you have provided are required for the fulfilment of the contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you.
Data deletion and data storage period
The data subject’s personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. However, it can also be stored beyond that if this is provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if the data storage period stipulated by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Processors & recipients
- We use processors for certain data processing:
- External payroll accounting,
- Tax counsellor agency,
- Media agency.
- We pass on your data to the following recipients or recipient categories:
- Tax authority (fulfilment of legal obligations),
- General businesses or handicraft businesses for order fulfilment such as plumbers, electricians, etc.
- Banks, insurance companies, IT service providers,
- Press/media: We only publish photos of the reference projects on our website after the explicit written approval of the customer until further notice, for an indefinite period of time.
Your data will be processed within the EU or the EEA. The appropriate level of protection of personal data is ensured by the adequacy decision of the European Commission according to Article 45 GDPR.
We will not share your data without your consent. If you have given your consent, you can make use of your right to revoke this consent. Please send the rectification of data, termination and objection to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr Michael Schellander.
In principle, you have the right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, tel. +43 1 52 152-0, e-mail: email@example.com.
The non-essential cookies on this website will be deactivated. This can be reversed at any time by clicking the “Accept all cookies” button.
Our website uses functions of Google Analytics, a web analytics service (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Tel: +1 650 253 0000, Fax: +1 650 253 0001 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The purposes of data processing are to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services are then to be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the corresponding browser setting. However, please note that if you do so, it may not be possible to use the full functionality of our website. You can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data for this website and for this browser in the future while the cookie remains installed in your browser.
The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Article 96 (3) of the Telecommunications Act (TKG) as well as Article 6 (1) a) (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) GDPR. Our concern within the meaning of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our web performance. User-related data is stored for a period of 14 months.
Use of Script Libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our content correctly and with visually appealing graphics, we use script and font libraries on this website, such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Web Fonts are transferred to avoid multiple downloads in your browser’s cache. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access to it, the content will be shown in a standard font.
Accessing script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. It is therefore theoretically possible for operators of such libraries to collect data; it is, however, currently unclear whether this is the case and, if so, for what purposes it may be used.
You can find the data protection policy of the library operator Google here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as the website operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon in your browser line is visible. If SSL encryption is activated, the data that you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
Server Log Files
The provider of the web pages captures and saves information automatically in so-called server log files, which are automatically sent to us by your browser. These are:
- Browser type and browser version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL,
- The public IP address of the respective Internet breakout,
- Time of the server request.
This data cannot be assigned to specific people. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to examine the data subsequently, if we have concrete indications of illegal use.
You can reach us using the following contact details:
S3 Raum & Design e.U.
Pugrad 34, 9072 Ludmannsdorf
Tel.: +43 (0) 4228 / 2312; E-mail: email@example.com
You can contact our data protection officer at:
S3 Raum & Design e.U.
Michael Schellander Jun.
Pugrad 34, 9072 Ludmannsdorf
Tel.: 04228/2312-0; E-mail: office@s3design